Jul 26, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Yes there is injury risk, but guys still want to play in the Olympics.
Jul 21, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
Pacers star looking pretty healthy
Jul 21, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
The Warriors and Cavaliers get the top two spots, but it will be much harder for Golden State to come out of the West than the Cavs out of the East.
Jul 19, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
MVP? The Pacers aren’t going to get him near that level this season
Jul 18, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
George missed all but six games of last season with a leg injury.
Jul 15, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
Seven new players invited to minicamp in Las Vegas later this summer.
Jul 15, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Bird cracked wise after George said he didn’t anticipate playing heavy minutes at the four.
Jul 13, 2015, 7:13 PM EDT
“I’ve had a dream of lifting that gold medal. That’s definitely motivation.” —Paul George
Jul 13, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
George a lock for 2016 Team USA roster – as long as he still wants to be included
Jul 11, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
I like this trade for Minnesota.
Jul 2, 2015, 1:23 PM EDT
Indiana shouldn’t feel good about this, even if it was their best option at this point
Jul 1, 2015, 1:58 AM EDT
The Hawks, Nuggets and Kings are also interested.
Jun 26, 2015, 12:03 AM EDT
Bad news for Indiana
Jun 24, 2015, 4:03 PM EDT
The Pacers’ roster might look quite different next season.
Jun 11, 2015, 3:03 PM EDT
If he’s embracing small ball, Pacers could really thrive
May 19, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Read to find out who – definitively – will win tonight’s draft lottery
Apr 18, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
With most 2014 conference-finalists eliminated, Warriors are clear favorite
Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year
Apr 17, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
Hibbert has a player option for $15.5 million next season.
Apr 16, 2015, 12:17 AM EDT
Grizzlies gain home-court advantage and first-round matchup with Trail Blazers
Apr 15, 2015, 6:25 PM EDT
He says Tony Allen is the toughest 1-on-1 defender in the NBA
Apr 13, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Minnesota gets the “honor” of the bottom spot.
Apr 12, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
George threw down a one-handed breakaway dunk against the Pacers.
Apr 9, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Pacers forward in stable condition at New York hospital following stabbing
Apr 9, 2015, 3:06 AM EDT
Cleveland is your two seed in the East, but who they face in the first round remains wide open.
Apr 8, 2015, 2:59 AM EDT
Also the Clippers moved into a tie for the three seed.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4