Nov 5, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
David Blatt needed just three games to make change
Nov 5, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
LeBron ooked passive against Trail Blazers, claimed he’s looking out for team’s long-term interests
Nov 5, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
First-year salary is set as a percentage of the salary cap in true max deals, which didn’t happen with Thompson.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Young appeared to get knocked out after taking an inadvertent elbow to the head against the Bulls.
Nov 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Combined, the Splash Brothers put up 72 points.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:23 PM EST
It wasn’t perfect, but the Cavaliers will take the hard-fought victory after the opening night embarrassment.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Fair for both sides.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
Thompson’s max deal was inevitable.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EST
LeBron’s agent also represents Jackson
Oct 31, 2014, 9:53 AM EST
New coach didn’t give reserves enough playing time in Cleveland’s opener
Oct 30, 2014, 11:16 PM EST
Nobody saw this coming.
Oct 30, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
It’s a sign Dan Gilbert is pulling out the checkbook to spend.
Oct 30, 2014, 3:11 PM EST
Cleveland, as of a few days ago, reportedly hadn’t begun negotiations with Thompson
Oct 29, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
Gilbert also said he would willingly spend into the luxury tax to win.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
NBA kicks off 2014-15 season tonight
Oct 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
In Detroit, Stan Van Gundy will not put up with the chemistry issues that plagued this team last season, he will just yell at them until the issues are solved.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Cavaliers’ second- and third-best players have yet to reach postseason, which will change with LeBron around
Oct 28, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
LeBron is right, all the Cavs have some adjusting to do.
Oct 28, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
David Kahn gave Timberwolves point guard this absurd idea
Oct 28, 2014, 3:40 AM EST
Warriors guard’s stock soared during offseason. What can he do during the season?
Oct 27, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
Would he take a hometown discount?
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 27, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Cleveland’s record last four years: 19-63, 21-45, 24-58, 33-49
Oct 25, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Warriors hold (almost) all the leverage, because Thompson will be a restricted free agent next summer.
Oct 24, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
Varejao the better choice, but Cleveland should be careful here
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1