Oct 5, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Daniels has been visiting camps around the league as he prepares for the next step.
Oct 2, 2014, 11:49 AM EDT
Garnett: ‘Absolutely not. Hell no’
Sep 26, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
This season is likely Garnett’s last one, but….
Sep 25, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Not even Dirk Nowitzki
Sep 23, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
Pierce signed for mid-level exception with Wizards
Sep 23, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Reed, previously a member of Kings and Grizzlies, in line to compete for roster spot
Sep 19, 2014, 11:32 AM EDT
Elbow injury would have kept him out of camp.
Sep 17, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Brooklyn needs someone behind Brook Lopez and Mason Plumlee
Sep 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo looms over everything – on and off the court
Sep 16, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
Kirilenko played by far career-low 19 minutes per game last season
Sep 15, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Who else was Lionel Hollins going to start?
Sep 15, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
And so it begins.
Sep 11, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Celtics coach stands to show a little more, one way or another, in his second season
Sep 11, 2014, 1:55 PM EDT
Brooklyn reportedly signs 7-footer
Sep 11, 2014, 11:11 AM EDT
The question is how much D-Will’s ankles will let him play.
Sep 4, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
Kings center produced like an MVP candidate last season, even if it didn’t get noticed
Aug 19, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
They need him healthy this season, same with Deron Williams.
Aug 14, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
He played in 22 games for the Nets last season in a limited role.
Aug 10, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Brooks was traded three times in the past year.
Aug 9, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Plumlee’s minutes will go up next season, but do really think Lionel Hollins would start him over Brook Lopez or Kevin Garnett?
Aug 9, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Message remains consistent with what we’ve heard for the past couple of months.
Aug 8, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
Power forward has $6.9 million expiring contract
Aug 7, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Hollins and Lopez are going to need their minutes controlled next season to stay healthy.
Aug 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Bidding starts at $35,000. Which we all have just lying around.
Jul 28, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After all the players shifts this summer, the top three teams in the power rankings remain unchanged from the last one lst year.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4