Jun 12, 2015, 12:50 AM EDT
He had a 2-of-12, 0-of-8 from three shooting night.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
On a Hovertrax, which is like a Segway with no handles.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
This series has averaged 93.7 possessions per game — seven fewer than the Warriors averaged during the regular season.
Jun 10, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
League also rules David Lee should have picked up an offensive foul before Stephen Curry’s final 3-pointer
Jun 10, 2015, 2:09 AM EDT
Momentum shifted in a big way in Cleveland.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:37 AM EDT
Cleveland now leads the series 2-1 with Game 4 at home.
Jun 9, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
Look for Golden State to attack the rim more.
Jun 8, 2015, 3:01 PM EDT
Apple watches, Beats headphones, shoes, clothes and more
Jun 7, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
The series is now tied 1-1 heading to Cleveland for Game 3.
Jun 7, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
LeBron has been getting some help this game.
Jun 7, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Not well – so Cleveland should take risks
Jun 7, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
The Cavaliers believe they can still win the series, even without Kyrie.
Jun 6, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
It involves Tristan Thompson at the 5, and has been wildly successful in the playoffs.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:59 PM EDT
Desperate times call for desperate measures and the Cavaliers are desperate. If they’re not, they should be.
Jun 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
James chalked the Cavs’ Game 1 loss up to missed shots.
Jun 5, 2015, 2:42 AM EDT
Golden State forces LeBron into a steady diet of mid-range jumpers. How do Cavaliers adjust?
Jun 4, 2015, 10:38 PM EDT
Really nice play design by David Blatt to set that up.
Jun 4, 2015, 2:32 PM EDT
Cleveland has come a long way
Jun 3, 2015, 1:25 PM EDT
These franchises are not far removed from some pretty dismal seasons
Jun 3, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Kerr had offered Blatt a position on his Golden State staff, then the Cavaliers called.
Jun 2, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry is a slight favorite to win Finals MVP over LeBron James.
Jun 2, 2015, 8:40 AM EDT
A certain play against the Celtics in the playoffs somehow missed the cut.
Jun 1, 2015, 11:27 AM EDT
How do Klay Thompson and Kyrie Irving injuries affect NBA Finals?
May 28, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
American president tweets about LeBron James and J.R. Smith
May 27, 2015, 8:12 PM EDT
The Cavaliers are allowing 98.5 points per 100 possession in the playoffs, the best of the four teams to reach the conference Finals
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18