Jun 6, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
It involves Tristan Thompson at the 5, and has been wildly successful in the playoffs.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:59 PM EDT
Desperate times call for desperate measures and the Cavaliers are desperate. If they’re not, they should be.
Jun 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
James chalked the Cavs’ Game 1 loss up to missed shots.
Jun 5, 2015, 2:42 AM EDT
Golden State forces LeBron into a steady diet of mid-range jumpers. How do Cavaliers adjust?
Jun 4, 2015, 10:38 PM EDT
Really nice play design by David Blatt to set that up.
Jun 4, 2015, 2:32 PM EDT
Cleveland has come a long way
Jun 3, 2015, 1:25 PM EDT
These franchises are not far removed from some pretty dismal seasons
Jun 3, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Kerr had offered Blatt a position on his Golden State staff, then the Cavaliers called.
Jun 2, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry is a slight favorite to win Finals MVP over LeBron James.
Jun 2, 2015, 8:40 AM EDT
A certain play against the Celtics in the playoffs somehow missed the cut.
Jun 1, 2015, 11:27 AM EDT
How do Klay Thompson and Kyrie Irving injuries affect NBA Finals?
May 28, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
American president tweets about LeBron James and J.R. Smith
May 27, 2015, 8:12 PM EDT
The Cavaliers are allowing 98.5 points per 100 possession in the playoffs, the best of the four teams to reach the conference Finals
May 27, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
Plenty has changed since LeBron re-joined the Cavaliers last summer.
May 27, 2015, 2:02 AM EDT
J.R. Smith on the national stage of the Finals is going to be so much fun.
May 26, 2015, 11:07 PM EDT
This one was over early.
May 26, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Inconsistent ruling, but a good one for the Rockets.
May 25, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
What do they know?
May 25, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Cavaliers guard disagrees
May 22, 2015, 7:38 PM EDT
Irving is dealing with a knee injury.
May 21, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
This is now a team without its two best wing defenders.
May 21, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
If the NBA gave points for degree of difficulty, how much more valuable would he be?
May 21, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
May 21, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
Irving was not much help defensively in Game 1 and lacked the explosiveness that characterizes his game.
May 21, 2015, 1:15 AM EDT
Carroll suffered a knee injury in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 0
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43