May 4, 2015, 9:43 PM EDT
Derrick Rose’s 25 points led the way for Chicago.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
This is the battle we’ve been waiting for since training camp.
May 3, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Cavaliers could be OK against the Bulls (even without Kevin Love), Warriors remain favorites and more lessons from the first round
May 2, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The Warriors (and the Bulls, and the Hawks) may have something to say about that.
May 1, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Cleveland has the best player in the world and probably the two best players in this series, but the Bulls have depth and defense.
May 1, 2015, 12:24 PM EDT
Most of the league got at least one vote
May 1, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
Bulls center continues to embrace Bulls-Cavaliers rivalry
Celtics GM Danny Ainge: Kevin Love saying Kelly Olynyk injured him on purpose was ‘a little bit over the top’
Apr 30, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Ainge defends his player as expected, but discounts Love’s remarks as being overly-dramatic in the process.
Apr 30, 2015, 12:51 PM EDT
Love should opt out
Apr 28, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
I expect he stays in Cleveland, but nothing is a lock.
Apr 28, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
He could need surgery.
Apr 28, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
The second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs just got very, very interesting.
Apr 28, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Apr 27, 2015, 7:17 PM EDT
The Cavs will be without two starters for the first two games of next round.
Apr 27, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
I say Smith should get at least three games.
Apr 27, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
If that was their plan, they executed it well
Apr 27, 2015, 2:34 AM EDT
Love being out could be an issue in the next round as the Cavs take on the Bulls.
Apr 26, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics fans got a show.
Apr 26, 2015, 5:18 PM EDT
Kevin Love gets hurt, Cleveland gets revenge, and Boston gets swept
Apr 26, 2015, 2:55 PM EDT
Smith could face suspension.
Apr 23, 2015, 10:55 PM EDT
Cleveland wins Game 3, 103-95
Apr 20, 2015, 1:26 PM EDT
Smith committed four fouls in 19 minutes in Cavaliers-Celtics Game 1
Apr 20, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
LeBron could move into top four by end of 2015 postseason
Apr 17, 2015, 2:33 PM EDT
Cavaliers in 5
Apr 16, 2015, 12:08 PM EDT
Statistical system also projects Bucks and Wizards as sleepers
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 47
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6