Mar 30, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Rose underwent knee surgery in February.
Mar 30, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
The top three are Golden State, Cleveland and San Antonio. Would you be shocked if any of them won the title?
Mar 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Rose expects to be back before the end of the regular season.
Mar 24, 2015, 11:20 AM EDT
He may not be wrong, but Chicago will need to get healthy for that to become the truth.
Mar 23, 2015, 6:59 PM EDT
He had been out since March 1 with an elbow injury.
Mar 23, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
The Hawks are sliding, the Spurs are climbing.
Mar 20, 2015, 9:38 AM EDT
Bulls big hopes to return against Raptors tonight
Mar 19, 2015, 3:22 PM EDT
Pacers star has spot on American 2016 Olympic roster
Mar 18, 2015, 6:15 PM EDT
Kobe’s shoe sales nearly doubled despite his missing most of the last couple seasons.
Joakim Noah admits minutes restriction is ‘frustrating,’ but says he doesn’t want to be a distraction
Mar 18, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Noah isn’t happy with management over the restriction, but he isn’t going to press the issue — at least not until the playoffs.
Mar 17, 2015, 9:55 PM EDT
Jimmy Butler and Taj Gibson return to practice
Mar 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Bulls haven’t been strictly enforcing it, though
Mar 11, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
He said he needs a few days off to rest his body.
Mar 10, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Rose is tiring of the injury questions.
Mar 9, 2015, 7:58 PM EDT
Rose spoke to reporters for the first time since his knee surgery.
Mar 9, 2015, 12:58 PM EDT
“I think it’s more about us being able to score the ball so well now that we think we can outscore opponents.” — Jimmy Butler on the Bulls’ defensive woes.
Mar 6, 2015, 3:10 AM EDT
Westbrook is still a machine
Mar 5, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Ibaka comes up with a massive rejection.
Joakim Noah says non-violence video he put out helped him maintain composure after flagrant foul from Wizards’ Nene
Mar 4, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
Nene whacked Noah in the face, but Noah didn’t respond.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
The Knicks got some wins and move out of the cellar.
Mar 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Bulls facing big challenge without their best player
Mar 2, 2015, 2:50 AM EDT
We have video evidence Brandon Bass can dunk.
Feb 28, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Tom Thibodeau says Rose’s rehab plan is already mapped out.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:58 AM EDT
This makes the Bulls a lot more dangerous come the playoffs.
Feb 27, 2015, 10:44 AM EDT
DeMar DeRozan says he’s right next to Lowry on this.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7