Apr 25, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The way that NBA officials have been inconsistent these playoffs with where the lines are drawn on physicality, I completely understand why Kendrick Perkins would want to talk to the officials about that, and why he’s want Z-Bo (Perkins match up much of the game) in on the conversation.
I like how this is handled. Basically “I hear you guys, but don’t step over the line.” Seems fair to me.
And it is they playoffs, they should be allowed to be a little physical.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 7
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 16
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3