Apr 25, 2014, 10:27 PM EDT
Nene made consecutive baskets in the fourth quarter of Game 3 of the Wizards-Bulls series, and he celebrated the second by giving a slight shove to Jimmy Butler while heading up court. Butler put his hand on Nene, and that’s when the real incident started.
Nene and Butler went head-to-head, pressing foreheads as they stared each other down. Nene reached around Butler’s head with both hands and tried to control Butler’s movement – earning an ejection after they were parted.
Butler, who also received a technical, missed the technical free throw but made a 3-pointer on his next possession.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17