Apr 25, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
When Kendrick Perkins takes you out of a play, he takes out out of the play.
Kendrick Perkins and Mike Miller both went a loose ball, but Perkins was able to tap it to Thabo Sefalosha. Then to make sure Miller didn’t get back in the play, he sat on him. Not in an accidental way, either, he used Miller as a chair.
No foul was called.
Thanks to @jdonsports for the gif.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17