Apr 25, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Whichever adman or adwoman came up with Cliff Paul deserves a raise.
Not only did Cliff Paul – not Chris Paul – show up for All-Star Saturday Night, most people seemed to get a kick out of it. Cliff Paul is the rare marketing gimmick consumers actually seem to enjoy and want more of.
The Cliff Paul phenomenon has even seeped into Doc Rivers’ brain when he’s acutely focused on the NBA playoffs.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48