Apr 25, 2014, 4:38 PM EST
The Bulls are in D.C. preparing for their game against the Wizards tonight, and every Chicago player is preparing in his own way.
Before this becomes a thing – am I too late? – there’s a huge difference between a leisurely bike ride around the national monuments and playing in an NBA playoff game.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17