Apr 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
One of my best friends from college and a roommate for years after was an artist (an illustrator for movies who now teaches art). As a guy who struggles to draw stick figures, his ability to distractedly, casually doodle and make an interesting drawing amazed me. The process amazes. me.
Which is why I found this time-lapse of artist Heather Rooney drawing LeBron James fascinating. I’m always facinatited by artists at work.
Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10