Apr 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
One of my best friends from college and a roommate for years after was an artist (an illustrator for movies who now teaches art). As a guy who struggles to draw stick figures, his ability to distractedly, casually doodle and make an interesting drawing amazed me. The process amazes. me.
Which is why I found this time-lapse of artist Heather Rooney drawing LeBron James fascinating. I’m always facinatited by artists at work.
Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10