Apr 24, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
Dwight Howard said before the game he wanted the ball — he got it and attacked in the first half, scoring 25 points and getting to the rim. He was a beast.
Aldridge got some buckets inside but was 13-of-19 from the midrange and destroyed the Rockets with his jumpers and spacing of the floor. Aldridge has 89 points in two games this series and Houston just seems to have no answer for the guy who is the best all around power forward in the game today.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 27
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 4
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6