Apr 23, 2014, 9:23 PM EDT
Mike Smith, the former BYU standout who had three seasons in the NBA, is probably the guy you know better as the Clippers’ broadcast color commentator who at least a game says something that has you shaking your head.
His Most Improved Player votes also left us confused.
Except that was not meant to be his MIP votes, rather his MVP votes, he tweeted.
It’s just a very Mike Smith things to do… but hey, it is a good MVP ballot. (And to be really fair, there are a lot of voters who genuinely fear they will do something like this, that it’s not that hard to screw up.)
Does this mean that Anthony Davis is going to get his first place MVP vote?
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4