Apr 23, 2014, 9:23 PM EDT
Mike Smith, the former BYU standout who had three seasons in the NBA, is probably the guy you know better as the Clippers’ broadcast color commentator who at least a game says something that has you shaking your head.
His Most Improved Player votes also left us confused.
Except that was not meant to be his MIP votes, rather his MVP votes, he tweeted.
It’s just a very Mike Smith things to do… but hey, it is a good MVP ballot. (And to be really fair, there are a lot of voters who genuinely fear they will do something like this, that it’s not that hard to screw up.)
Does this mean that Anthony Davis is going to get his first place MVP vote?
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 17
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13