Apr 16, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
That is brilliant.
It is a nod to the classic Jim Belushi’s legendary “Animal House” scene… except with some Rick Springfield added in. Because everything is better with some Rick Springfield added in. Same with Creed. And Nickelback.
That they are willing to do this is what makes TNT’s Inside the NBA the best.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49