Apr 16, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
That is brilliant.
It is a nod to the classic Jim Belushi’s legendary “Animal House” scene… except with some Rick Springfield added in. Because everything is better with some Rick Springfield added in. Same with Creed. And Nickelback.
That they are willing to do this is what makes TNT’s Inside the NBA the best.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10