Apr 16, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
That is brilliant.
It is a nod to the classic Jim Belushi’s legendary “Animal House” scene… except with some Rick Springfield added in. Because everything is better with some Rick Springfield added in. Same with Creed. And Nickelback.
That they are willing to do this is what makes TNT’s Inside the NBA the best.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 6
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27