Apr 15, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
In the Chicago area, there’s a glorious day each year when the weather warms and the sun shines and you just feel better after a cold, dark winter.
Then it snows again.
There, winter never ends when you think it does. There’s always one more stretch of winter.
- Noah: “It’s the best time of year. It’s not cold outside anymore. The sun is coming is out.”
- Reporter: “You ain’t been outside. It’s snowing”
- Noah: “You serious?! Nah!”
- Noah: “It’s snowing for real?”
- Noah: (sadness)
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 40
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10