Apr 15, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
The rivalry between the Knicks and the Nets took a bit of a rest in the final meeting between the teams on Tuesday, mainly due to the fact that there was almost nothing at stake.
With playoff fates already determined and Carmelo Anthony out for New York, the only thing happening was guys playing for individual pride. And that seemed much more important to the young Knicks players than it was to the aging Nets who will begin the postseason shortly.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4