Apr 11, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
Paul Pierce became the 18th player in NBA history to score at least 25,000 career points after draining this three-pointer with 3:10 remaining in the first half of Friday’s contest against the Hawks.
Next up on the all-time list is Jerry West, who Pierce will pass sometime next season after logging in the neighborhood of an additional 190 points.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2