Apr 10, 2014, 8:32 PM EDT
Kyle Lowry became the latest player to be warned for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules, based on the play in the video clip above that occurred during Wednesday night’s game against the Sixers.
Lowry anticipated the contact that barely came at all, and simply fell over in hopes of getting the call.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16