Apr 9, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
The Washington Wizards entered the season with the playoffs as the goal — remember John Wall was writing “playoffs” on his shoes at the start of the season. Well, they made it. And now Wednesday night they get Nene back — the Wizards’ defense improves six points per 100 possessions when the Brazilian Center is on the floor — just how dangerous is Washington in the postseason?
We also discuss with him the entire Eastern Conference playoffs and the MVP race, which really isn’t much of a race anymore.
Before that, Eytan and I talk some LeBron James and the Heat vs. Nets, and we discuss the Lakers’ coaching situation. Such as it is.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 17
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 36
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 6
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2