Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Was it a foul? That’s the first think Kay Adams asks me in the latest edition of PBT Extra. I don’t think so, I think it was a good no call.
With their win, the Nets swept the season series from the Heat, and this is a potential second round playoff matchup (even a likely one). Could the Nets continue their success against Miami into the postseason? I think Brooklyn can push Miami a little, but not beat. Not in the playoffs.
Also, is Kevin Durant going to block LeBron James’ MVP bid at the rim?
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 17
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36