Apr 8, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks’ Twitter has jokes, even without Deadspin running it.
Of course, Atlanta is in line to be the worst NBA playoff team this season. Kentucky, by seed at least, was a middling NCAA tournament team, and Connecticut would rate even better.
I don’t want to rain on the Hawks’ parade, though. They do that well enough themselves.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17