Apr 8, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks’ Twitter has jokes, even without Deadspin running it.
Of course, Atlanta is in line to be the worst NBA playoff team this season. Kentucky, by seed at least, was a middling NCAA tournament team, and Connecticut would rate even better.
I don’t want to rain on the Hawks’ parade, though. They do that well enough themselves.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8