Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Splash Brothers were at it again for Golden State Sunday against Utah.
Klay Thompson had 33 points and hit 7-of-10 from three.
And he was the less impressive of the two on the night — Stephen Curry had 31 points and 16 assists in fewer than 30 minutes of court time. He came out hot, hitting his first five shots and finishing with 16 first quarter points. When the night was over he was 12-of-18 shooting, hit five threes and pretty much just carved up the lowly Jazz.
It was a nice response by the Warriors to the controversy around this team after a second assistant coach was removed from the bench in recent weeks.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 5
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 8
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4