Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Splash Brothers were at it again for Golden State Sunday against Utah.
Klay Thompson had 33 points and hit 7-of-10 from three.
And he was the less impressive of the two on the night — Stephen Curry had 31 points and 16 assists in fewer than 30 minutes of court time. He came out hot, hitting his first five shots and finishing with 16 first quarter points. When the night was over he was 12-of-18 shooting, hit five threes and pretty much just carved up the lowly Jazz.
It was a nice response by the Warriors to the controversy around this team after a second assistant coach was removed from the bench in recent weeks.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17