Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The Splash Brothers were at it again for Golden State Sunday against Utah.
Klay Thompson had 33 points and hit 7-of-10 from three.
And he was the less impressive of the two on the night — Stephen Curry had 31 points and 16 assists in fewer than 30 minutes of court time. He came out hot, hitting his first five shots and finishing with 16 first quarter points. When the night was over he was 12-of-18 shooting, hit five threes and pretty much just carved up the lowly Jazz.
It was a nice response by the Warriors to the controversy around this team after a second assistant coach was removed from the bench in recent weeks.
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 0
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 4
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58