Apr 7, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The Pacers fall from serious title contender to looking pedestrian as the playoffs near is the topic Kay Adams and I take up in this latest PBT Extra.
No, it is not all about the Danny Granger trade, although that was a blow to the locker room (the Pacers slide started before that). No, it’s not all about Roy Hibbert looking tired, although he does (but it’s more than that). No, it’s not all Paul George, although he has slumped lately from the field.
The problem for the Pacers is it’s a combination of things, not just one simple fix. That makes it more difficult to turn around.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10