Apr 5, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
The Raptors are a bit of an odd franchise, in that no one in the states has traditionally paid much attention to Toronto’s team, yet they seem to have a passionate fan base that’s rightfully excited for its first appearance in the postseason since 2008.
The video clip above kind of captures this, because it’s unlikely to get the casual fan hyped. But for Toronto — who, by the way, took down the Pacers on Friday — it’s plenty to get the juices flowing.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9