Apr 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
You simply can’t defend against this.
Gerald Green was caught in limbo 15 feet from the basket, so the choice he made was a logical one for someone with his athletic ability — just throw it off the backboard, then catch it in midair and finish with the slam.
Best part is the analyst giving his expert take after watching the replay: “See, plays like that really help you.”
I can only hope to reach that level of basketball knowledge in my lifetime.
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 3
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 2
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 7