Apr 3, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Jason Williams played 12 NBA seasons, and won a championship with the Miami Heat in 2006. But he will always be known more for his flash than for his pure basketball prowess.
Using social media’s Throwback Thursday theme as an excuse, the fine folks at the league dropped a video featuring the top 10 plays of Williams’ career, and what’s perhaps most striking is just how many sick, jaw-dropping passes Williams was able to make that were all kinds of entertaining, while being delivered with a speed, accuracy and precision that few since him have been able to match.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30