Apr 2, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The perils of being 7-foot-1 and fouling a guard. I think Leonard meant only to prevent Marshall from making a shot while being fouled, but because Marshall is so much shorter, Leonard hit him high.
I still think it’s the right call, though. Intent should not matter in cases like this. Despite his height, Leonard should take care not to make plays that come with such high risk of injuring opponents.
(video hat tip: Ben Golliver of Point Forward)
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3