Apr 2, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The perils of being 7-foot-1 and fouling a guard. I think Leonard meant only to prevent Marshall from making a shot while being fouled, but because Marshall is so much shorter, Leonard hit him high.
I still think it’s the right call, though. Intent should not matter in cases like this. Despite his height, Leonard should take care not to make plays that come with such high risk of injuring opponents.
(video hat tip: Ben Golliver of Point Forward)
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49