Apr 2, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
The Wizards had no trouble cruising to a 26-point win over the Celtics on Wednesday, and Marcin Gortat made sure to have some fun along the way.
As Boston players huddled near the free throw line late in the third quarter to strategize, Gortat managed to infiltrate the situation so seamlessly that Rondo has his arm around Gortat’s waist as if he’s one of his own teammates.
Rondo himself did this against the Miami Heat a few years back, but the results were nowhere near as solid as what Gortat was able to accomplish.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15