Apr 1, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Nothing is more Texas than Dirk Nowitzki.
Okay, he’s second behind a good slice of barbecue brisket.
Conan O’Brien took his talk show to the Lone Star state this week (TBS will broadcast the NCAA Final Four as part of the Turner network) and while there he had Nowitzki come out and give him the “just invented Texas citizenship test.” Which of course took a dig at Tony Romo, which of course was very well received by the audience.
Love seeing this side of Nowitzki, he’s a guy really seeming to try to enjoy his final couple years in the NBA. As he should.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7