Apr 1, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Nothing is more Texas than Dirk Nowitzki.
Okay, he’s second behind a good slice of barbecue brisket.
Conan O’Brien took his talk show to the Lone Star state this week (TBS will broadcast the NCAA Final Four as part of the Turner network) and while there he had Nowitzki come out and give him the “just invented Texas citizenship test.” Which of course took a dig at Tony Romo, which of course was very well received by the audience.
Love seeing this side of Nowitzki, he’s a guy really seeming to try to enjoy his final couple years in the NBA. As he should.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25