Mar 31, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Well, at least he’s not in North Korea.
Instead Dennis Rodman is in Argentina on an NBA legends tour that includes another Hall of Famer in Gary Payton and guys such as Latrell Sprewell.
Rodman is still drawing attention to himself playing in the game with a spiked blond mohawk wig and wearing lipstick and eye shadow. To answer your next question, because he’s Dennis Rodman. (That works for pretty much any question you ask.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14