Mar 31, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Well, at least he’s not in North Korea.
Instead Dennis Rodman is in Argentina on an NBA legends tour that includes another Hall of Famer in Gary Payton and guys such as Latrell Sprewell.
Rodman is still drawing attention to himself playing in the game with a spiked blond mohawk wig and wearing lipstick and eye shadow. To answer your next question, because he’s Dennis Rodman. (That works for pretty much any question you ask.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17