Mar 30, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
That makes 38 games in a row that Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points — that streak and his consistency this season is the reason he will take home the MVP.
He scored 31 Sunday and made it look easy going 9-of-13 from the field against the Utah Jazz as the Thunder cruised to an easy win (OKC was up 26-9 after the first quarter).
Durant was 4-of-6 from three and 4-of-4 inside 8 feet of the rim, he was the model of efficiency.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16