Mar 28, 2014, 12:16 AM EDT
The Clippers and the Mavericks were engaged in a chippy and competitive contest on Thursday, which is completely understandable given the position that Dallas is currently in, fighting for their playoff lives.
There were multiple technicals handed out throughout the game, a few of which were earned during this one incident that took place midway through the third quarter involving Shawn Marion, Matt Barnes and Chris Paul.
Marion snapped a bit after being shoved twice on the same possession, the first time by Paul and then more subtly by Barnes. It appeared as though Marion believed Barnes was the one who got him both times by the way he went after him, or perhaps other things went on during the game up until this point that we weren’t immediately aware of.
Either way, Marion’s reaction earned him a technical foul, and Paul and Barnes were each whistled for one, as well.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 35
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 36
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17