Mar 28, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Portland needed LaMarcus Aldridge back — now he is and he looked good.
Aldridge had 25 points (on 21 shots) plus 16 rebounds — and with him back the Trail Blazers picked up a 100-85 win over the Hawks. Portland with the win moves three games up on Dallas (who lost) in the nine seed. This was the exactly the kind of win the Trail Blazers need.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18