Mar 28, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Portland needed LaMarcus Aldridge back — now he is and he looked good.
Aldridge had 25 points (on 21 shots) plus 16 rebounds — and with him back the Trail Blazers picked up a 100-85 win over the Hawks. Portland with the win moves three games up on Dallas (who lost) in the nine seed. This was the exactly the kind of win the Trail Blazers need.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 10
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24