Mar 28, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
When the Los Angeles Lakers flew to Milwaukee for Thursday’s game against the Bucks, Chris Kaman remained behind for personal reasons before getting on a commercial plane.
Kaman indeed started, scoring 13 points and grabbing four rebounds in Los Angeles’ loss to the Bucks.
Some players don’t need as much time to warm up as others. Surely, Kaman and Mike D’Antoni had a meaningful discussion to determine whether he could handle starting on such a strange schedule.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15