Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 PM EDT
The Raptors had far more trouble with the Celtics than they should have on Friday, and needed this put-back from Amir Johnson with about seven seconds remaining to come away with the win.
None of that will matter looking back, however, as Toronto clinched its first playoff berth since 2008 with the victory.
The Raptors currently have a half-game lead over the Bulls for the three-seed in the East.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8