Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 PM EDT
The Raptors had far more trouble with the Celtics than they should have on Friday, and needed this put-back from Amir Johnson with about seven seconds remaining to come away with the win.
None of that will matter looking back, however, as Toronto clinched its first playoff berth since 2008 with the victory.
The Raptors currently have a half-game lead over the Bulls for the three-seed in the East.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31