Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 PM EDT
The Raptors had far more trouble with the Celtics than they should have on Friday, and needed this put-back from Amir Johnson with about seven seconds remaining to come away with the win.
None of that will matter looking back, however, as Toronto clinched its first playoff berth since 2008 with the victory.
The Raptors currently have a half-game lead over the Bulls for the three-seed in the East.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 14
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17