Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 PM EDT
The Raptors had far more trouble with the Celtics than they should have on Friday, and needed this put-back from Amir Johnson with about seven seconds remaining to come away with the win.
None of that will matter looking back, however, as Toronto clinched its first playoff berth since 2008 with the victory.
The Raptors currently have a half-game lead over the Bulls for the three-seed in the East.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28