Mar 24, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
As if the Lakers’ season hasn’t been tough enough….
Nick Young’s home was burglarized Sunday night while he was dropping 26 points on the Orlando Magic during the Lakers’ win.
TMZ first reported the story, saying Young came home to find his a broken window in his master bedroom and that room ransacked. Gone were jewelry, clothes, Louis Vuitton luggage and much more.
Young himself confirmed the incident speaking with reporters on Monday, and of course he did that in a very Nick Young way.
That sucks for Young. I also bet he has a house sitter (and maybe a new alarm system) when the Lakers head out on the road Thursday and Friday for a back-to-back in Milwaukee and Minnesota.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 7
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9