Feb 25, 2014, 10:40 PM EDT
If what is alleged is true — Raymond Felton waived a gun loaded with armor-piercing bullets around during a Valentine’s Day argument with his estranged wife — then he is in a lot of trouble. As he should be. Common sense tells you that is a bad idea.
“I got my license to carry in like 26 states, but I’m not bringing my gun to New York City,” Williams said before the Nets practiced at UCLA on Tuesday… “I know better than that.”
I think most gun owners feel the same way.
Felton is expected to practice with the Knicks on Wednesday then travel with the team to Miami for a nationally televised game, reports the Post.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11