Feb 25, 2014, 10:40 PM EDT
If what is alleged is true — Raymond Felton waived a gun loaded with armor-piercing bullets around during a Valentine’s Day argument with his estranged wife — then he is in a lot of trouble. As he should be. Common sense tells you that is a bad idea.
“I got my license to carry in like 26 states, but I’m not bringing my gun to New York City,” Williams said before the Nets practiced at UCLA on Tuesday… “I know better than that.”
I think most gun owners feel the same way.
Felton is expected to practice with the Knicks on Wednesday then travel with the team to Miami for a nationally televised game, reports the Post.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18