Feb 25, 2014, 10:40 PM EDT
If what is alleged is true — Raymond Felton waived a gun loaded with armor-piercing bullets around during a Valentine’s Day argument with his estranged wife — then he is in a lot of trouble. As he should be. Common sense tells you that is a bad idea.
“I got my license to carry in like 26 states, but I’m not bringing my gun to New York City,” Williams said before the Nets practiced at UCLA on Tuesday… “I know better than that.”
I think most gun owners feel the same way.
Felton is expected to practice with the Knicks on Wednesday then travel with the team to Miami for a nationally televised game, reports the Post.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 2
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6