Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 AM EST
John Wall with an interesting choice in head gear.
Report: Trevor Booker, after Wizards decline to extend qualifying offer, receives larger contract from Jazz
Jul 15, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Booker will make $10 million over two years in Utah
Jul 15, 2014, 2:52 PM EST
Wizards get a solid backup big man at a fair price.
Jul 15, 2014, 12:11 PM EST
I wish someone would offend me by giving me a chance to multiply my salary by 15
Jul 14, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
Projected cost of Nets’ roster, including luxury taxes: $128,164,804
Jul 14, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
DeMar DeRozan and Chandler Parsons added to list
Jul 14, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Otto Porter is going to play behind Pierce this season, he hopes to learn a lot.
Jul 13, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
In a wide open East, the Nets roster looks like one that could do some damage. If it can stay healthy.
Jul 13, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Kevin Durant is a Washington D.C. native… would he go home?
Jul 13, 2014, 12:12 AM EST
Wizards quickly replace Trevor Ariza with Pierce in a fairly stunning turn of events.
Jul 12, 2014, 9:29 PM EST
Porter drops 25 points at Summer League in Las Vegas.
Jul 12, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
Wizards can’t convince Ariza to return, and Houston gets a nice talent upgrade at a reasonable price.
Jul 12, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
Is the best option to do nothing and be patient?
Jul 11, 2014, 5:55 PM EST
Miami will try to re-sign Dwyane Wade next. What will Houston do?
Jul 11, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
The free agency flood gates are about to open.
Jul 10, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
A run down of the free agent signings we have so far.
Jul 10, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Washington reportedly refusing to pay Ariza more than $9 million per year
Jul 9, 2014, 5:28 PM EST
The NBA business is good.
Jul 9, 2014, 12:47 AM EST
Guards/wingmen sell shoes, Adidas is banking on that.
Jul 7, 2014, 5:31 PM EST
Contract year Trevor Ariza always does well for himself.
Jul 7, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
What will LeBron James think of this?
Report: Mavericks believe they’ll miss out on LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony, will try to sign Chandler Parsons
Jul 7, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
Rockets can match any offer for Parsons, but that will cost them room to sign LeBron or Melo themselves
Jul 7, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
That five-year, $60 million contract probably made the decision a lot easier.
Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 AM EST
LeBron is in radio silence and that is making a lot of people in Miami uncomfortable.
- Report: Celtics and Mavericks nearing agreement on Rajon Rondo trade 0
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 6
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25