Jul 11, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Miami will try to re-sign Dwyane Wade next. What will Houston do?
Jul 11, 2014, 1:34 PM EDT
The free agency flood gates are about to open.
Jul 10, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
A run down of the free agent signings we have so far.
Jul 10, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Washington reportedly refusing to pay Ariza more than $9 million per year
Jul 9, 2014, 5:28 PM EDT
The NBA business is good.
Jul 9, 2014, 12:47 AM EDT
Guards/wingmen sell shoes, Adidas is banking on that.
Jul 7, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
Contract year Trevor Ariza always does well for himself.
Jul 7, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
What will LeBron James think of this?
Report: Mavericks believe they’ll miss out on LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony, will try to sign Chandler Parsons
Jul 7, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
Rockets can match any offer for Parsons, but that will cost them room to sign LeBron or Melo themselves
Jul 7, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
That five-year, $60 million contract probably made the decision a lot easier.
Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
LeBron is in radio silence and that is making a lot of people in Miami uncomfortable.
Jul 4, 2014, 8:02 PM EDT
This is a good upgrade to the Clippers bench at a fair price.
Jul 4, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The Hawks were already the third best team in the East until Horford went down last season, this would be a big upgrade.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Report: Trevor Ariza could be close to re-signing with Wizards after he saw how much they gave Marcin Gortat
Jul 1, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
Gortat received five-year, $60 million contract
Jul 1, 2014, 8:26 PM EDT
Gortat to receive five-year, $60 million contract
Jul 1, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
Pat Riley may not have the resources to hit a home run.
Jul 1, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
Lakers were very active on the first night of free agency.
Jul 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Lakers are active but only offering one or two year deals unless you are LeBron or ‘Melo.
Heat’s reported free agent targets: Steve Blake, Shawn Marion, Vince Carter, Marvin Williams, Trevor Ariza, Kyle Lowry, DeJuan Blair, Spencer Hawes, Channing Frye
Jul 1, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
Beyond Lowry, those are many marginal players, and none of them are Carmelo Anthony
Jun 30, 2014, 9:51 PM EDT
LeBron, Wade and Bosh all almost certainly return to Miami, but they want to keep the pressure on Pat Riley and Heat ownership.
Damian Lillard’s desired free agent targets: Mo Williams, Channing Frye, Vince Carter, Spencer Hawes, Trevor Ariza
Jun 30, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Damian Lillard wants the Blazers to go get him Mo Williams as a backup.
Jun 30, 2014, 10:54 AM EDT
Monroe could make a nice long-term center, if the Lakers are really willing to spend.
Jun 30, 2014, 9:54 AM EDT
I’d still bet on him at last going to Team USA camp this summer.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34