May 13, 2015, 10:41 PM EDT
Atlanta wins 82-81 thriller
May 13, 2015, 10:14 PM EDT
Welcome back, John Wall
May 13, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
May 13, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Wall remains questionable for Game 5, but plans to test the injury in a pregame workout to see if he can play.
May 13, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
League’s Last Two Minute report claims “no advantage was gained.” Wizards fans obviously disagree.
May 12, 2015, 5:31 PM EDT
What happens when he gets raked across the left hand driving to the basket?
May 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Dribbling is one thing, what happens when that hand gets hit with hard contact?
Bradley Beal, did Kyle Korver travel on Hawks’ final possession of Game 4? ‘Yeah, but they didn’t call it’
May 12, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Check out the video — Beal appears to be correct.
May 12, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Millsap was big in the first half of Atlanta’s Game 4 win over the Wizards.
May 11, 2015, 10:10 PM EDT
Hawks were in control most of the night, but the Wizards had a chance at the end.
May 11, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
John Wall can’t believe it.
May 11, 2015, 5:32 PM EDT
This should be expected. Asking Wall to return borders on the ridiculous.
May 11, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Atlanta needs to play its regular starters more, for one.
May 11, 2015, 1:47 PM EDT
Let’s not make a habit of doing this for every game-winner
May 11, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
That sounds like a no, but you never know
May 11, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
Washington point guard needs swelling to go down before team can make a decision
Hawks’ DeMarre Carroll (kind of) explains why he wasn’t on floor to defend Paul Pierce’s game-winner
May 10, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Odd response from Carroll, who seemed to indicate he wasn’t right physically.
May 10, 2015, 12:42 AM EDT
I’m sure he called bank.
May 9, 2015, 8:06 PM EDT
May 9, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Dangerous play by Teague.
May 9, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
Head coach Randy Wittman made it official.
May 8, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Did Wizards coach understand the report?
May 8, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Wall said the swelling is down but he is not sure he can play. That he’s considering it shows his toughness.
May 8, 2015, 9:07 AM EDT
Tough question for Brooklyn now: Who can be?
May 8, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Wall has been the second best player in the Eastern Conference playoffs so far. Which is why this injury is so hard to swallow.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 29
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 35
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17