May 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Dribbling is one thing, what happens when that hand gets hit with hard contact?
Bradley Beal, did Kyle Korver travel on Hawks’ final possession of Game 4? ‘Yeah, but they didn’t call it’
May 12, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Check out the video — Beal appears to be correct.
May 12, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Millsap was big in the first half of Atlanta’s Game 4 win over the Wizards.
May 11, 2015, 10:10 PM EDT
Hawks were in control most of the night, but the Wizards had a chance at the end.
May 11, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
John Wall can’t believe it.
May 11, 2015, 5:32 PM EDT
This should be expected. Asking Wall to return borders on the ridiculous.
May 11, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Atlanta needs to play its regular starters more, for one.
May 11, 2015, 1:47 PM EDT
Let’s not make a habit of doing this for every game-winner
May 11, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
That sounds like a no, but you never know
May 11, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
Washington point guard needs swelling to go down before team can make a decision
Hawks’ DeMarre Carroll (kind of) explains why he wasn’t on floor to defend Paul Pierce’s game-winner
May 10, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Odd response from Carroll, who seemed to indicate he wasn’t right physically.
May 10, 2015, 12:42 AM EDT
I’m sure he called bank.
May 9, 2015, 8:06 PM EDT
May 9, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Dangerous play by Teague.
May 9, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
Head coach Randy Wittman made it official.
May 8, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Did Wizards coach understand the report?
May 8, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Wall said the swelling is down but he is not sure he can play. That he’s considering it shows his toughness.
May 8, 2015, 9:07 AM EDT
Tough question for Brooklyn now: Who can be?
May 8, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Wall has been the second best player in the Eastern Conference playoffs so far. Which is why this injury is so hard to swallow.
May 8, 2015, 1:09 AM EDT
“It’s been nothing but love from the time I got off the airplane in the summer.” —Paul Pierce
May 7, 2015, 2:43 PM EDT
Will this injury end Wizards’ chances against Hawks?
May 7, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The Wizards are not winning another game in this series without him.
May 6, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Pierce also had some words for the fans.
May 5, 2015, 11:04 PM EDT
John Wall was a late scratch, but Washington remained within striking distance for most of the contest.
May 5, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
Huge loss for Washington to put it lightly
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 0
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 2
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 17
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 45
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 23
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 108
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 14