Apr 26, 2010, 10:51 AM EDT
When Dwyane Wade wants to take over a game, he takes it over. When Dwyane Wade wants to dunk the ball, he dunks the ball. Which is why you should not stand in his way. Even if your last name is Garnett.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 17
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 4
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 22
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21