Oct 13, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
There is speculation he could get waived.
Oct 13, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Even if healthy Faverani isn’t getting much run in Boston, too many better players ahead of him.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Rajon Rondo looms over everything – on and off the court
Aug 4, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
He was the only true center on the Celtics’ roster last season. Until he got injured, anyway.
May 12, 2014, 12:54 PM EST
Boston needs a center whenever the team is ready to win
Feb 28, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Gerald Wallace, who brought a declining game but genuine nightly effort to the Celtics, has a torn meniscus and is likely done for the season. That is what coach Brad Stevens announced Friday, reports A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com. Stevens said Wallace had been playing through pain for some time and an MRI discovered the…
Nov 2, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
The Celtics started off just fine on Friday against the Bucks, getting out to a 13-point lead after the first quarter and extending it to 16 points by halftime. It all came crashing down in the final period, however, when Milwaukee outscored Boston 34-15 to come away with the victory and send the Celtics to…
Sep 23, 2013, 9:02 AM EST
Kris Humphries isn’t a center but he can play the spot in a pinch — last season in Brooklyn he played 2 percent of the team’s minutes at the five (according to 82games.com). He was about average on offense, a little below average on defense, but he’s not terrible at the spot. The season before…
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16