Oct 13, 2014, 2:35 PM EDT
There is speculation he could get waived.
Oct 13, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Even if healthy Faverani isn’t getting much run in Boston, too many better players ahead of him.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo looms over everything – on and off the court
Aug 4, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
He was the only true center on the Celtics’ roster last season. Until he got injured, anyway.
May 12, 2014, 12:54 PM EDT
Boston needs a center whenever the team is ready to win
Feb 28, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Gerald Wallace, who brought a declining game but genuine nightly effort to the Celtics, has a torn meniscus and is likely done for the season. That is what coach Brad Stevens announced Friday, reports A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com. Stevens said Wallace had been playing through pain for some time and an MRI discovered the…
Nov 2, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
The Celtics started off just fine on Friday against the Bucks, getting out to a 13-point lead after the first quarter and extending it to 16 points by halftime. It all came crashing down in the final period, however, when Milwaukee outscored Boston 34-15 to come away with the victory and send the Celtics to…
Sep 23, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
Kris Humphries isn’t a center but he can play the spot in a pinch — last season in Brooklyn he played 2 percent of the team’s minutes at the five (according to 82games.com). He was about average on offense, a little below average on defense, but he’s not terrible at the spot. The season before…
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10