Oct 13, 2014, 2:35 PM EDT
There is speculation he could get waived.
Oct 13, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Even if healthy Faverani isn’t getting much run in Boston, too many better players ahead of him.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo looms over everything – on and off the court
Aug 4, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
He was the only true center on the Celtics’ roster last season. Until he got injured, anyway.
May 12, 2014, 12:54 PM EDT
Boston needs a center whenever the team is ready to win
Feb 28, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Gerald Wallace, who brought a declining game but genuine nightly effort to the Celtics, has a torn meniscus and is likely done for the season. That is what coach Brad Stevens announced Friday, reports A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com. Stevens said Wallace had been playing through pain for some time and an MRI discovered the…
Nov 2, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
The Celtics started off just fine on Friday against the Bucks, getting out to a 13-point lead after the first quarter and extending it to 16 points by halftime. It all came crashing down in the final period, however, when Milwaukee outscored Boston 34-15 to come away with the victory and send the Celtics to…
Sep 23, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
Kris Humphries isn’t a center but he can play the spot in a pinch — last season in Brooklyn he played 2 percent of the team’s minutes at the five (according to 82games.com). He was about average on offense, a little below average on defense, but he’s not terrible at the spot. The season before…
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28