Apr 20, 2010, 9:26 AM EST
“Viper. I like Boa constrictor, too. But viper is the best meat I’ve ever had. It tastes like fish and chicken combined. It’s very good.” –Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, the Cameroonian Prince who offered up something different when asked what his favorite meat was. (Via Gery Woelfel of the Milwaukee Journal Times.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 0
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 6
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 15