Apr 20, 2010, 9:26 AM EDT
“Viper. I like Boa constrictor, too. But viper is the best meat I’ve ever had. It tastes like fish and chicken combined. It’s very good.” –Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, the Cameroonian Prince who offered up something different when asked what his favorite meat was. (Via Gery Woelfel of the Milwaukee Journal Times.
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Andrew Bynum’s arrival, Trail Blazers’ stumble 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant has “no interest” in playing for Mike D’Antoni next season 37
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 31
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 33