Nov 16, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
NBA last granted a protest back in 2008.
Nov 14, 2014, 2:48 AM EDT
Pau Gasol is looking like good fit in Chicago.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
The Kings have been an early surprise in the West as well.
Nov 11, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
Oct 28, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Former No. 1 overall picks Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett bring Canadian flavor to Minnesota
Oct 28, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
Mavericks have a good chance at pulling off the upset.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Cavaliers’ second- and third-best players have yet to reach postseason, which will change with LeBron around
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 23, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The grit and grind has an improved offense. Where do they stand in the loaded west?
Oct 21, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
They’re not as good as Mark Cuban thinks they are, but they are improved.
Oct 20, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Carter still has some bounce.
Oct 14, 2014, 3:04 PM EDT
Sep 14, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
It’s a long shot, but he’s at least got his foot in the door somewhere.
Sep 5, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
It can take a couple years to really bounce back from an ACL surgery, which bodes well for Williams in Toronto this year.
Sep 2, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Mavericks hold draft rights to Finnish point guard who’s under contract with Russian team
Aug 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
James, on one-year minimum-salary contract, will have right to veto trades
Aug 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Bidding starts at $35,000. Which we all have just lying around.
Jul 28, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After all the players shifts this summer, the top three teams in the power rankings remain unchanged from the last one lst year.
Jul 14, 2014, 1:44 PM EDT
Jefferson shot 40.9 percent from three last season.
Jul 13, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
Dallas has had a very nice offseason.
Jul 12, 2014, 12:10 AM EDT
Carter will likely replace Mike Miller, who might be Cleveland-bound to play with LeBron James
Jul 11, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
Landing Parsons would squeeze some of the money for other Dallas role players.
Jul 7, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Dallas was always the most likely landing spot for Carter.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Jul 1, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
Pat Riley may not have the resources to hit a home run.
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7