Jul 29, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Orlando reportedly plans to send former Pistons point guard to D-League
Jul 24, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT
Just first season will be guaranteed
Jul 22, 2014, 11:49 AM EDT
Rookies Doug McDermott and Marcus Smart make the cut to train with the National Team in Vegas.
Jul 22, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Would you rather have Harrison Barnes or Draymond Green?
Jul 21, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Jazz point guard will help national team prepare for World Cup this summer
Jul 18, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
Michael Carter-Williams got an invite but surgery will keep him out.
Jul 7, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
He got more than the mid-level exception, which seems a little high.
Jul 2, 2014, 1:49 PM EDT
Why the Magic gave a guy who should get a one-year minimum deal this much money is a mystery.
Jun 30, 2014, 11:43 PM EDT
Take Portland, willing to offer a sign-and-trade, most seriously
Jun 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Info on every pick, every trade, in one convenient place.
Jun 21, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Afflalo would be a great fit on the Bulls, but how would this impact the drive to get Carmelo?
Jun 20, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
They could end up with Joel Embiid now, and they should jump on it.
Jun 7, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
He can opt out after next season, but the Magic don’t feel much pressure to make a move.
Jun 2, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
LeBron James fell to the second team.
May 28, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Dante Exum has some big fans in NBA front offices.
May 23, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Anthony Bennett was only the start of the problems
May 22, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Anthony Bennett got one second team vote.
May 22, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Magic could be interested
May 21, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
We have Jabari Parker going second, Joel Embiid third and Marcus Smart all the way up to fourth.
May 5, 2014, 9:27 AM EDT
NBA Rookie of the Year full voting includes nine players
May 3, 2014, 6:29 PM EDT
Carter-Williams was widely expected to win.
Apr 28, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
As Golden State should
Apr 16, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
First team nearly a clean sweep, but one top teamer didn’t even make other two ballots
Apr 14, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Spurs close out the season on top, but can they beat the Thunder in a playoff series? Can the Thunder get through the gauntlet in front of them to get a showdown with the Spurs?
Apr 14, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
1-2 is unanimous on every ballot
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17