Jul 8, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Jazz reportedly interested in re-signing Williams
Jul 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
He’s been out of the league two seasons, but at age 30 wants another shot. As it has for many, redemption starts in Vegas.
Jul 7, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
What will LeBron James think of this?
Jul 4, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Hayward could re-unite with former Jazz teammate Al Jefferson
Jul 4, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
Jazz get a shooter, the Raptors get cap space.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Jul 2, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Related factor: Cleveland might have to waive Anderson Varejao to pay Hayward so much
Jul 2, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
A max deal for Hayward in Cleveland would mean 4 years for $63 million.
Jul 2, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Hayward is an upgrade over Jeff Green at the three, but is he really worth a max contract?
Jul 1, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
Pat Riley may not have the resources to hit a home run.
Jul 1, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Lakers were very active on the first night of free agency.
Jul 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Lakers are active but only offering one or two year deals unless you are LeBron or ‘Melo.
Heat’s reported free agent targets: Steve Blake, Shawn Marion, Vince Carter, Marvin Williams, Trevor Ariza, Kyle Lowry, DeJuan Blair, Spencer Hawes, Channing Frye
Jul 1, 2014, 12:40 AM EST
Beyond Lowry, those are many marginal players, and none of them are Carmelo Anthony
Jun 30, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
How much would you pay Eric Bledsoe to try and poach him from the Suns?
Jun 30, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Jazz say they’ll match any offer Hayward receives, so this might not mean much.
Jun 27, 2014, 4:11 PM EST
Stauskas the highest pick from John Beilein’s sudden NBA factory at Michigan
Jun 27, 2014, 12:46 AM EST
Dante Exum wound up in a place he wasn’t expecting to start his NBA career at.
Jun 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EST
Info on every pick, every trade, in one convenient place.
Jun 26, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Joel Embiid to the Sixers at three… unless they trade it.
Jun 25, 2014, 10:01 PM EST
The Jazz have some good young players all under 23, they will be adding to that mix and counting on Quin Snyder to develop these guys.
Jun 25, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Doug McDermott the favorite in clubhouse to go No. 9
Jun 23, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Utah was reportedly already willing to surrender No. 5, Derrick Favors
Jun 23, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
Kanter had planned to play for Turkey late this summer.
Jun 23, 2014, 2:52 PM EST
I don’t buy the idea Jabari Parker would tank a workout. Not in the least.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18