Notes from a Summer League Thursday: Patrick Ewing talks Noah Vonleh, P.J. Hairston, Lance Stephenson
Jul 18, 2014, 1:01 AM EST
Andrew Wiggins got to the free throw line 20 times Thursday. Somebody told him to be aggressive.
Jul 17, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Eric Bledsoe lacks leverage at this point.
Jul 16, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Second season unguaranteed
Jul 16, 2014, 4:27 PM EST
Two years at $2.5 million total. Good price if he’s healthy.
Jul 16, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
adidas had previously signed Andrew Wiggins and Dante Exum.
Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 AM EST
John Wall with an interesting choice in head gear.
Jul 15, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
Dallas frontcourt gets a little deeper. Chicago payroll gets a little slimmer.
Jul 15, 2014, 12:47 AM EST
Exum can pass, and Rodney Hood can shoot.
Jul 14, 2014, 1:44 PM EST
Jefferson shot 40.9 percent from three last season.
Jul 14, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
DeMar DeRozan and Chandler Parsons added to list
Jul 13, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Exum’s performance didn’t stuff the stat sheet, but was extremely exciting nonetheless.
Jul 13, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
He will step into a stretch four role in Charlotte.
Jul 12, 2014, 11:13 AM EST
This played out as expected.
Jul 10, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
A run down of the free agent signings we have so far.
Jul 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EST
Houston would have 72 hours to match max or near-max offer
Jazz expected to match Hornets’ max contract offer to Gordon Hayward, which is absolutely the right decision
Jul 9, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Small market teams like Utah and Charlotte don’t have much of a choice.
Jul 9, 2014, 12:51 AM EST
Jazz reportedly plan to match
Jul 8, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Jazz reportedly interested in re-signing Williams
Jul 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
He’s been out of the league two seasons, but at age 30 wants another shot. As it has for many, redemption starts in Vegas.
Jul 7, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
What will LeBron James think of this?
Jul 4, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Hayward could re-unite with former Jazz teammate Al Jefferson
Jul 4, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
Jazz get a shooter, the Raptors get cap space.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Jul 2, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Related factor: Cleveland might have to waive Anderson Varejao to pay Hayward so much
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5