Mar 23, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
LeBron and Love are not taking selfies together. So what? Like that stopped Shaq and Kobe.
Mar 18, 2015, 4:44 PM EDT
Will he bolt this summer or wait until 2016 to make his decision?
Feb 21, 2015, 6:35 PM EDT
He turned down Doc Rivers and the Clippers.
Feb 21, 2015, 11:59 AM EDT
He could give the Cavs a few minutes behind Timofey Mozgov.
Feb 20, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
How did Rich Paul affect the Kevin Love trade?
Feb 19, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
Doc Rivers and Perkins go way back.
Feb 12, 2015, 7:50 PM EDT
Love suffered a right eye injury on Wednesday against Miami.
Jan 24, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
“He had his chance to reach out,” Waiters said.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:33 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love end it with alley-oop
Jan 21, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
The only person running away with an award is Andrew Wiggins for Rookie of the Year, and injuries play a big part in that.
Jan 20, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Nick Young on 24-point, four-rebound, three-assist game: ‘That’s a triple-double for me’
Jan 17, 2015, 2:05 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving was hitting everything, including 10-of-15 on contested shots.
Jan 14, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Thompson shares agent, Rich Paul, with LeBron James
Jan 7, 2015, 3:49 PM EDT
Cleveland paying steep price to get its desired big man
Dec 25, 2014, 11:31 PM EDT
Wade was brilliant… for a half, anyway. But that was enough.
Dec 24, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Boston has Brandan Wright, large trade exception
Dec 24, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
Expect more Tristan Thompson in the short term, a trade for Cleveland to land a big in the longer term.
Dec 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Miami fans will boo a little, but this isn’t Cleveland.
Dec 24, 2014, 1:25 AM EDT
He’s struggled some this season but Varejao has a skill set that is hard
Dec 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Trail Blazers guard would be a perfect fit in Cleveland
Dec 13, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
No word yet on if this could keep him out future games.
Dec 5, 2014, 1:49 PM EDT
Cleveland reportedly plans to use $5,285,816 trade exception, which expires in September, during season
Dec 2, 2014, 6:33 PM EDT
Cleveland’s top center was out with rib contusion
Nov 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Varejao is out against the Pacers on Saturday.
Nov 27, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
If the Cavs can defend like that on a regular basis they will be far more dangerous.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15